Terms of Reference
- Suppliers and manufacturers operating in the water treatment products sector. These products are used in commercial, industrial and consumer settings. They may be connected to the water supply, however are not plumbing products.
- Membership is by invitation only, and is open to members and non-members of the Australian Industry Group.
- New member applications must be approved by at least 51% of the membership.
- To represent the interests of members to Standards Australia and the Building Code Board;
- To influence the setting of Australian standards, Technical Specifications, Plumbing Code of Australia, WaterMark and other regulations of interest in relation to water treatment products;
- To advocate the use of existing international standards; and
- To share and develop solutions to sector issues common to all members
Five to six meetings a year. Members can join the meetings at Ai Group offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, connected by video conference.