The purpose of this topic is to identify strategies to allow participants to identify and manage workplace mental health issues with team members.
At the completion of this topic, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the impact of mental health in the workplace.
- Identify the signs that an employee may be suffering from a mental health illness.
- Identify how they can address mental health problems in the workplace.
- Promote mental health awareness in the workplace and reduce the stigma attached to mental health.
- Identify services that can be used for assisting employees who may be suffering from a mental illness.
- Identify how they can look after their own mental health.