In this webinar we are joined by Michael McLean to discuss how to develop an Agile Supply Chain and how to balance that with loyalty and guaranteed supply.
This Webinar will explore:
- Assessing stakeholder consequences from COVID-19 threats to a business.
- Revising what to Keep, Change and Create™ in current business plans and supply chain strategies.
- Refreshing the Business Continuity and Disaster Management Plans to manage risks to customers.
- Assessing what is Critical, Important or Desirable to sustain supply to customers and create agility.
- Revising Scenarios, "What-Ifs", Solving Complexity Problems and Ranked Criticality Deployment Plans for COVID-19.
- All ISO management system standards are embedded wth risk-based thinking, risk management and risks and opportunities.
Who should attend?
Business Owners, CEOs or Senior Management Team
About Michael MacLean
Michael McLean (FAICD, FIMC, FAOQ) represents Ai Group on Standards Australia's technical Committee QR-008, is responsible for working with the International Standards Organisation on the ISO 9000 family of quality management standards for supplier assurance in defence, infrastructure and mining sectors.
He is a consultant for the Ai Group BIG Hub, Supply Chains and Advanced Manufacturing Growth Centre and a Defence Supplier Readiness Adviser. See Michael's BIG Hub profile and read his Case Studies.