Health and Safety Resource Centre

Australia’s Awards system is defined by its complexity

Ai Group’s Annotated Awards are defined by their clarity

Find out more

Do you have a burning Health and Safety question that needs answering?

Notifiable or reportable incidents should be reported to the responsible person(s) (senior manager(s)), and to the Regulator, as soon as possible. Under workplace health and safety (WHS) laws (and occupational health and safety (OHS) laws in Victoria and Western Australia), persons conducting a business undertaking (PCBUs)/employers are required to notify the Regulator of serious injuries or illnesses and dangerous occurrences.

Ai Group's Safety Incident Legal Support Service

The Safety Incident Legal Support Service offers members of Ai Group immediate advice and guidance from our safety lawyers on what you need to do when a safety incident occurs within your workplace.

This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Please call 1300 55 66 77.

Need more help?

Call 1300 55 66 77

Option 1 - Workplace Advice Line