Places left: 10
2 Day Course
- Are you unsure how to give timely and constructive feedback on performance?
- Do you struggle to manage under-performance, to the point that you let things go and avoid the conversations, until it really escalates?
- Are you wondering how to motivate team members?
This course is designed to introduce managers who have some practical experience to the essential elements of leading people at work, including both the practical exploration of tools and techniques that every leader needs, as well as the critical aspects of being a leader. Here, participants will be asked to reflect on their own behaviours and in doing so establish a level of self-awareness needed to be successful in any managerial capacity.
- Developing effective communication skills and the application of feedback techniques, including coaching for underperformance
- Gain insight into how to motivate team members through role clarity, setting of KPIs/Objectives and effective delegation
- Develop awareness around legal obligations in the workplace
- Build self-awareness around one's own style and effectiveness, and the impact this has on others in the workplace
- Develop an Action Plan for implementation back in the workplace
This is where we have participants from various organisations come to our venue. The added value of this method is the opportunity to network with other participants and share knowledge and experience.
We can come to you! The added value of this method of learning is that we can customize the workshop to focus on your business needs and issues.
Not quite sure what you need? Ai Group's Training Team can assist.