Ai Group's Safety and Workers' Compensation team is recognised as the leading provider of Safety and Workers' Compensation Risk Management Services in Australia. Our technical and business skills are dedicated to delivering strategic, technical and management solutions which bring commercial benefits to members.
We differentiate ourselves by the quality of our people, our outstanding track record and our market leadership both in the services and policy areas. Working in partnership with your business, the following examples of consultancy services that can assist you are:
WHS or OHS Audits and Gap Analysis
- Build your understanding of Safety and Workers' Compensation issues and what they mean to your business.
- Assist you identify risks and liability and implement programs to manage these issues.
Leadership and Change Management
- Develop programs to improve the safety culture of your organisation.
- Help you promote the importance of Safety and Workers' Compensation to your senior officers and assist with the development of Due Diligence processes.
- Mentoring, coaching, training and education - Provide you with skills to help you manage the critical risks in your business.
- Help you develop and implement systems to manage Safety and Workers' Compensation issues.
- Conduct risk assessments on plant, equipment, activities and review systems and processes.
- Assist you to manage serious incidents by conducting investigations under professional legal privilege with Ai Group Workplace Lawyers.
- Provide advice and support for significant cases, including the development of return to work strategies and tactics.
- Review and develop procedures to achieve effective management of claims.
- Premium modelling, forecasting and reduction strategies.