Do you know your responsibilities in relation to current safety legislation?
How do you ensure that your managers and supervisors are implementing safe work practices?
This one day course provides a 'what you need to know about safety and more'. Roles and responsibilities, consultation, risk management and communication are several of the key topics. The course concentrates on the skills and knowledge specifically required to implement relevant WHS requirements.
- Identify roles and responsibilities in relation to current occupational health and safety legislation
- Understand the components of an safety management system and systematic implementation
- Identify hazards at work and apply appropriate strategies to reduce the risks of injuries arising from the hazards.
- Identify the role of consultation in regards to representing employees and resolving WHS issues
- Understand the importance of timely incident investigation and reporting of incidents
- Understand the roles and responsibilities concerning injury management and the return to work process
Who should attend?
This course is for all organisations, large and small, and across all industry sectors and is ideal for managers, supervisors and small business owners. Reduce your risk now!
This is where we have participants from various organisations come to our venue. The added value of this method is the opportunity to network with other participants and share knowledge and experience.
We can come to you! The added value of this method of learning is that we can customise the workshop to focus on your business needs and issues.
Not quite sure what you need? Ai Group's Training Team can assist.