Sorry this event is full, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for future dates or to discuss onsite training.
The purpose of this topic is to assist participants (managers/supervisors) to develop skills that should help them to improve the performance of individuals in the workplace. This session also examines the legal requirements of performance management and discipline.
At the completion of this topic, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the difference between performance and conduct
- Identify the key principles in a performance management/discipline process.
- Identify and discuss legal risks.
- Identify the process of managing poor performance or conduct.
- Identify and discuss how to conduct a disciplinary/counselling interview.