Health and Safety (WHS) Act is quite explicit in making those who control a corporation’s management personally liable. Recent prosecutions have highlighted the importance of due diligence with individual managers being issued penalties on top of the corporate penalties. Directors, CEOs and relevant managers must demonstrate due diligence in the management of health and safety. The safety management system must be implemented and maintained to a standard that ensures its effectiveness.
- Have an overview of the relevant current OHS/WHS legislation;
- Understand what is Due Diligence
- Understand the meaning of due diligence and duty of care
- How Officers need to discharge these Due Diligence obligations in practice
- Understanding the result of failure to comply with obligations
- Have an understanding of the influence they have in regards to safety leadership and culture
This is where we have participants from various organisations come to our venue. The added value of this method is the opportunity to network with other participants and share knowledge and experience.
We can come to you! The added value of this method of learning is that we can customize the workshop to focus on your business needs and issues.
Not quite sure what you need? Ai Group's Training Team can assist.