Current employment opportunities at Ai Group
Thank you for considering employment with Australian Industry Group.
Senior WHS Quality Adviser – South Australia
Reporting to the WHS Manager, the role is to ensure the safest possible environment for apprentices and trainees.
- Ensure that proper WHS systems are in place internally and that Host Organisations comply with WHS and WorkCover legislation.
- Implementation of WHS initiatives such as sustainable injury management processes, education programs and overall improvement of WHS statistics.
- Promotes the safety of apprentices and trainees by overseeing audits and inspections on Host Organisations.
Principal Adviser Employment Law/IR & ER (Special Counsel Level) – Melbourne
Ai Group is looking for an experienced practitioner to join its Melbourne team.
- Work in a team that prides itself on a collaborative approach to providing advice of the highest calibre.
- High degree direct member/client interaction, including advising some of Australia's largest businesses.
- Advise on a wide range of complex workplace relations and industrial relations matters.
Innovation Facilitator Entrepreneurs Programme – Queensland
This Brisbane based contract role services all of Queensland and will join our national team of Business Advisers and Facilitators within the wider Entrepreneurs’ Programme network.
- Assist SMEs to effectively engage and collaborate with research organisations and fund collaborative research projects under the Innovation Connection Services of the Entrepreneurs’ Programme, an initiative of the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science.
- Assist businesses to develop ideas with commercial potential, including identifying strategic research opportunities into new or existing markets; identifying research areas for improving products, processes and services; and connecting businesses to research capability.
ICT Traineeships Mentor – Melbourne
Provide tailored mentoring services to trainees employed through the Victorian Government-funded Information and Communications Technology Traineeship Project.
- Address barriers trainees may face and improve retention.
- Establish supportive relationships with trainees, employers and training providers.
- Monitor and review service delivery to ensure traineeship service requirements are being appropriately met.
Compliance and Quality Assurance Officer Melbourne Based – Melbourne
This role will suit an experienced compliance officer with a strong business acumen.
- Maintain state funding contracts and quality assurance to meet standards.
- Identify any risks within the business and assist with elimination strategies.
- Design auditing tools to ensure compliance with ISO9001 and AS4801.
- Manage statistical data requirements.