Current employment opportunities at Ai Group
The Benefits of working at Ai Group include;
- A collaborative work environment with a committed team of people passionate about achieving the best outcomes for our members and clients.
- Exceptional opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A competitive remuneration package
- Flexibility to help you balance your professional responsibilities with your personal life.
Each job opportunity below has been summarised, to ensure a full understanding of each role and it's requirements please click on the Apply button to view the complete position description.
CRM Manager – Melbourne
Reporting into the National Memberships Manager and based in our Melbourne office, the CRM Manager role leads a small, national team of Data Integrity Officers ensuring effective CRM usage and data maintenance across the organisation.
- Technical development and mapping of key business processes.
- Working with business owners to understand CRM requirements.
- Developing fit for purpose CRM training.
Senior WHS Quality Adviser – South Australia
Reporting to the WHS Manager, the role is to ensure the safest possible environment for apprentices and trainees.
- Ensure that proper WHS systems are in place internally and that Host Organisations comply with WHS and WorkCover legislation.
- Implementation of WHS initiatives such as sustainable injury management processes, education programs and overall improvement of WHS statistics.
- Promotes the safety of apprentices and trainees by overseeing audits and inspections on Host Organisations.
Principal Adviser Employment Law/IR & ER (Special Counsel Level) – Melbourne
Ai Group is looking for an experienced practitioner to join its Melbourne team.
- Work in a team that prides itself on a collaborative approach to providing advice of the highest calibre.
- High degree direct member/client interaction, including advising some of Australia's largest businesses.
- Advise on a wide range of complex workplace relations and industrial relations matters.