Join the Ai Group Centre for Education and Training's upcoming webinar to hear Megan Lilly, Executive Director of the Centre, and David Chuter, CEO, Innovative Manufacturing CRC, discuss how digital technology is transforming Australian businesses and their workforces.
Coinciding with our soon to be released research on digital transformation and skills, Megan and David will host a panel of business and thought leaders, asking:
- How has the pandemic affected the rate of digital transformation across Australian businesses?
- What factors are driving businesses to take the plunge and embark on a digital transformation ‘journey’?
- Is digital transformation changing the role of business leaders and managers?
- Are skills like strategic thinking, creativity and collaboration becoming more sought after in digitally augmented workplaces?
- How can businesses find or develop the new skills they need as a result of digital transformation?
- How can companies best leverage the education and training system to fast track their digital transformation processes?
- What can we learn from companies that have already transformed their business through embracing digital technology?
Guest speakers will include:
Alex Lynch – Manager, Public Policy & Government Relations, Google
Lauren Ryder – CEO, Leading Edge Global
Dan Fitzsimmons – Managing Director, Chinook Coffee Roasting Systems & The Coffee Roaster