These programs are designed to ensure that those in the workplace understand their role in achieving a legally compliant and respectful workplace culture.
- Define unlawful workplace behaviour, including discrimination, sexual harassment, bullying and other forms of harassment
- Consider when out of hours conduct (including social media (misuse) may have a sufficient connection with work
- Update on recent legislative and case law developments
- Examine what constitutes reasonable management action in the context of performance management and disciplinary action
- Identify the duties and responsibilities of executives, managers and supervisors
- Examine the potential liability of managers and employers and how to proactively identify and address risk factors.