Places left: 14
Upskilling our frontline managers is a critical piece in an effective workers' compensation management system. As a Return to Work Co-ordinator or a person managing injured workers' back to work we should be collaborating with frontline managers and supervisors to assist with getting injured workers' back to work as soon as possible. However if we don't adequately equip these staff in the complexities of the workers' compensation system and what part they need to play, then how can we genuinely expect them to take the necessary steps needed to get an injured worker back to work successfully?
Ai Group has trained many businesses across Australia in workers' compensation systems management. This program provides participants with an interactive session to understand 'workers' compensation basics', followed by a practical exercise where participants will be taken through a case study to understand the course of action that needs to occur to support an early and durable return to work.
This half day program includes:
- A basic understanding of workers compensation legal framework
- Key principles of rehabilitation and return to work -understanding early intervention
- Understanding all the key stakeholders in the RTW process
- Understand how to implement a return to work program
- Understanding how to work with RTW Co-ordinator to achieve successful RTW outcomes
- Understand the role they can play in consultation around suitable duties
- Practical tips to encourage the return to work process to get successful outcomes
Who Should Attend?
- Managers or supervisors who may need to assist a worker back to work
- Any staff who may benefit from understanding workers' compensation basics
Not quite sure what you need? Ai Group's Training Team can assist.