Do you need to understand and meet the legal obligations associated with worker's compensation?
Are you responsible for managing the legislative requirements across Australia?
Managing workers compensation across multiple jurisdictions can be a difficult task. Recognising the challenges, Ai Group has developed a one-day training program, supported by an easy to follow resource tool, which will enable you to confidently navigate through the legislative and administrative requirements for these four states - New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia.
- An ability to understand and meet the legal obligations associated with:
- notification requirements;
- determination of claims;
- payment of compensation entitlements; and
- obligations associated with rehabilitation and return to work
- Clarity regarding the linkages between the workers compensation systems and workplace relations laws, particularly as they relate to leave accruals, payment of superannuation and termination of employment
- An understanding of the processes available to employers and injured workers in relation to dispute resolution
- An ability to explain the general principles of premium calculation and declaration of remuneration in each state (including contractors and other non-payroll items), and determine how claim costs impact the premium
Who should attend?
Human Resource Managers, Payroll Officers and others who have responsibility for managing workers compensation across multiple jurisdictions - New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia.
Come to our venue and benefit from the opportunity to network with other participants and share knowledge and experience.
We can come to you! The added value of this method of learning is that we can customise the workshop to focus on your business needs and issues.
Not quite sure what you need? Ai Group's Training Team can assist.