If you are asking some of the below questions then Ai Group's training on the Victorian Wage Theft Act 2020 will benefit you.
- Does the Victorian Wage Theft Act 2020 apply to me or my business?
- What are the new offences under the Victorian Wage Theft Act 2020?
- What are the consequences for breaching the Act?
- What steps can I take to protect me and my business?
- What is Wage Inspectorate Victoria and what powers do they have?
- Can my business be investigated by both Wage Inspectorate Victoria and the Fair Work Ombudsman?
This 1.5 hour session for HR/IR Advisers, Payroll Advisers and Managers explores the Wage Theft Act 2020 (Vic). The session works through who the Act applies to, the offences under the Act, the powers and authority of Wage Inspectorate Victoria and potential penalties under the regulatory scheme. The session also makes practical suggestions to help prepare for the Wage Theft Act 2020 (Vic), as well as highlighting the potential for employers to be investigated by both Wage Inspectorate Victoria and the Fair Work Ombudsman for the same set of circumstances.
Ai Group approaches each client’s situation as unique to their context and strategic objectives. Our programs can be customised further in terms of content and duration. We will discuss and agree any detailed customisation with you as we do charge additional fees for customising our standard training programs.
The benefits for participants:
- Obtain a better understanding of this new area of law
- Identify strategies that may assist your business to prepare for the regulatory scheme
- Recognise the potential for multiple investigations for the same set of circumstances