One of the best ways of ensuring compliance with workplace policies and procedures (WHS and Workplace Laws) is by having all your employees trained in them. The most cost effective way of doing this is to have one of your employees attend our Train-The-Trainer Inductor workshop so that they can develop their skills to train others in your business. This program which is designed to educate employees on the basic workplace legislative requirements of WHS and employment law (Discrimination, Harassment, Bullying) and equip them with training skills to train others.
The key topics will include
- Principles of adult learning - How to adults learn.
- Creating a learning environment - How to overcome barriers to learning, 6 principles of learning.
- Delivering a training session - How to use trainers notes/aids, preparing for a training session, and learning activities.
- Assessment of skills and knowledge - Use of open and closed questions.
- Review of Training - Evaluating the success of training, recording training.
- Principles of WHS.
- Principles of workplace law Discrimination, Harassment, Bullying.
The target audience for this workshop includes supervisors, leading hands and other employees who have the potential to communicate effectively with co-workers. This workshop has been developed by Australian Industry group as a means of providing to members the most cost effective method of securing employees understanding of WHS and workplace law.