This course is a great introduction to managing a remote team. It addresses the benefits and challenges of remote working and fosters discussion around strategies to help you thrive as a leader in the new digital age of remote working.
At the completion of this topic, participants should be able to:
- Understand the global statistics and trends regarding remote work
- Identify the benefits and examine potential challenges of remote work
- Understand key ingredients to a successful remote working engagement
- Determine strategies to impact their effectiveness as a remote leader
- Identify ways to manage the culture of a remote team