Sorry this event is full, please contact email@example.com for future dates or to discuss onsite training.
- Are you new to the role of Leading Hand?
- Would you like to be able to conduct a toolbox talk with confidence?
- Are you wondering how to communicate more effectively with difficult people ?
This is a grassroots one day introduction program that helps participants successfully transition from worker to the Leading Hand role. The program aims to create a level of self- awareness around one's own behaviours and the subsequent impact on team members. Participants will develop some basic communication skills and techniques and learn how to get the best out of their team, how to get the work done through planning and assigning tasks and how to apply effective consultation processes in the workplace to solve work related issues.
- Develop an understanding of the responsibilities of the Leading Hand role and how it contributes to organisational effectiveness
- Build self-awareness around one's own style
- Establish strong interpersonal relationships through the development of effective communication skills
- Contribute to effective teamwork processes through a variety of techniques and processes
- Understand the importance of prioritising workflow and assigning tasks in order to achieve effective crew performance
- Understand how to apply consultation processes in the workplace to solve problems
This is where we have participants from various organisations come to our venue. The added value of this method is the opportunity to network with other participants and share knowledge and experience.
We can come to you! The added value of this method of learning is that we can customise the workshop to focus on your business needs and issues.
Not quite sure what you need? Ai Group's Training Team can assist.