This one day session, jointly run with leading innovation automation company Balluff, will give you a hands-on practical component combined with a thought-provoking theory section.
You will acquire basic theoretical knowledge - from constructive planning to simple configuration, right up to tried and tested tips and tricks. You will subsequently acquire the best conditions for high application security and increased productivity, which will benefit end result efficiency.
You will gain hands-on knowledge in learning how to apply field devices and systems in small groups – be it the basics of system architecture technology. You will gain practical knowledge in learning how to apply field devices and systems in small groups – be it the basics of system architecture technology.
During this course you will learn to:
- Understand the basic entry level requirements to achieve Industry 4.0.
- Simplify the industrial networked topology.
- Useful collection of data for Industry 4.0.
- Visualisation of machine data.
- Utilising basic industry 4.0 principles to maximise manufacturing efficiency.
This course is delivered in partnership with Balluff.