Sorry this event is full, please contact email@example.com for future dates or to discuss onsite training.
Family and domestic violence is not just a private matter. An employee experiencing family and domestic violence may experience heightened financial pressure, homelessness, isolation, helplessness and even a sense of embarrassment. Without appropriate support and assistance, there can also be significant implications for the workplace.
About this Topic
The purpose of this topic it to assist participants (managers/supervisors) understand family and domestic violence issues and create awareness in how they can assist others in the workplace.
At the completion of this topic, participants should be able to:
- Discuss what is family and domestic violence
- Discuss the impact of family and domestic violence
- Identify the organisation’s obligations regarding family and domestic violence
- Identify the signs that an employee may be subjected to family and domestic violence
- Identify how they can assist employees.