Sorry this event is full, please contact email@example.com for future dates or to discuss onsite training.
The purpose of this topic is to assist participants (managers/supervisors) with an understanding and awareness of the main legal rights and obligations for employers and employees regarding employment in Australia.
At the completion of this topic, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the difference an employee and a contractor.
- Identify the different sources of rights and obligations for employees and employers.
- Discuss the differences between the National Employments Standards, Modern Awards, Enterprise Agreements and Employment Contracts
- Discuss the general legal risks around ending employment and general protections.
- Summaries discrimination, harassment and bullying.