Sorry this event is full, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for future dates or to discuss onsite training.
The purpose of this topic is to ensure participants understand their role in achieving a legally compliant and respectful workplace culture.
At the completion of this topic, participants should be able to:
- Define bullying, harassment, sexual harassment and discrimination and explain the impact of it on the target, bystanders and the organisation.
- Determine when conduct out of hours may have a sufficient connection with work, including personal social media use.
- Identify the responsibilities of employees, contractors, supervisors, managers and the organisation and the consequences of unacceptable workplace behaviour.
- Outline the options available to any worker who believes they have experienced or witnessed unacceptable workplace behaviour and the procedure for resolving complaints
- Examine ways to be an active bystander if unacceptable behaviour is witnessed in the workplace.