Every Victorian business must have a COVIDSafe Plan. Have you reviewed yours?
It is a requirement COVIDSafe Plans must be reviewed when changes occur within your workplace and when COVID-19 workplace directions and legal requirements change. Victorian’s have experienced a multitude of changes in requirements and restrictions.
You want to comply with the legislation and stay up to date with the current COVID-19 restrictions and directions, however, you’re overwhelmed with all of the information out there? This workshop will take away the feeling of it all being complicated and we’ll provide you with an easy, step by step process to ensure your COVIDSafe plan is up to date, current and the process you follow is in line with safety legislation. Best of all, you’ll have a COVIDSafe plan which will work in your organisation and be easily implemented!
Join our practical, ‘hands-on’ workshop where we will explain HOW to review your COVIDSafe plan and what this looks like in practice.
The COVIDSafe Planning workshop will also provide you with a great opportunity to network and share your COVIDSafe plans, knowledge, experiences, and concerns with your peers.
This workshop will help you to:
- Understand COVIDSafe Plan requirements.
- Gain a better understanding of your responsibilities.
- Practically prepare and review your plan.
- Give you ‘hints and tips’ on best practice methods to review your risk assessment and plan.
- Understand the six key COVIDSafe principles you will need to review in your COVIDSafe plan.
- Communicate your plan effectively to those in and outside of your business.
If you haven’t yet reviewed your COVIDSafe plan, then this workshop will be for you. Register now.