Sorry this event is full, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for future dates or to discuss onsite training.
The purpose of this topic is to assist participants to understand the nature of the recent annualised salary changes and to assist in the development of appropriate processes and procedures for compliance.
At the completion of this topic, participants should be able to:
· Identify the modern awards that are affected by the annualised salary changes;
· Identify how the changes vary across the modern awards (with a focus on the Clerks – Private Sector Award 2010 and the Manufacturing and Associated Industries and Occupations Award 2010);
· Determine the need to complete reconciliations and to keep appropriate records with some practical advice about how to do so;
· Outline potential approaches to the changes via individual flexibility agreements, enterprise agreements and employment contracts; and
· Identify potential ramifications for breaches.