Places left: 3
Please note that it is the HSRs right to choose a course that is approved by WorkSafe in consultation with the employer, s67 of OHS Act 2004.
To exercise powers and rights as an HSR effectively, it is essential that HSRs (and Deputy HSRs) receive training. This WorkSafe approved training course aims to provide HSRs with the skills, knowledge and confidence to represent their designated work group and to help make their workplace safer.
The learning objectives of the course are:
- Interpreting the occupational health and safety legislative framework and its relationship to the HSR
- Identifying key parties and their legislative obligations and duties
- Establishing representation in the workplace
- Participating in consultation and issue resolution
- Represent designated work group members in any OHS risk management process undertaken by the appropriate duty holder/s
- Issuing a Provisional Improvement Notice (PIN) and directing the cessation of work
Come to our venue and benefit from the opportunity to network with other participants and share knowledge and experience.
We can come to you and run the program onsite, contact us for more information.
Not quite sure what you need? Ai Group's Training Team can assist.