Ai Group is recognised as the leading provider of Work Health Safety Consulting Services in Australia.
Our technical and business skills are dedicated to delivering strategic, technical and management solutions which bring commercial benefits to members.
We differentiate ourselves by the quality of our people, our outstanding track record and our market leadership both in the services and policy areas. Working in partnership with your business, the following examples of consultancy services can assist you:
Virtual Home Workstation Assessments
- Determine risks of current working from home arrangements
- Identify if workers require additional support
- Provide employees with confidence in their home working environment
More on Virtual Home Workstation Assessments
Safety Climate Review
- Determine if your safety culture positively impacts your business or needs further development and focus.
- Find out if your leaders and workers share attitudes and values about safety.
- Identify safety culture challenges that significantly influence safety behaviours in the workplace.
- Help you to identify opportunities to improve safety culture and performance, including practical recommendations (in the form of an action plan report).
More on Safety Climate Reviews
WHS Inspections, Audits and Gap Analysis
- Build your understanding of Work Health Safety issues and what they mean to your business.
- Assist you to identify risks and liability.
- Partner with you to develop and implement safety programs to manage issues.
More on Workplace Inspections
More on WHS Audits/Gap Analysis
Leadership and Change Management
- Develop programs to improve the safety culture of your organisation.
- Help you promote the importance of Work Health Safety to your senior officers and assist with the development of Due Diligence processes.
- Mentor, coach, train and educate your people - Provide you with skills to help you manage the critical risks in your business.
- Help you to identify your critical risks within your business and determine ways to manage the risks.
- Conduct risk assessments on plant, equipment, activities and review systems and processes.
- Undertake occupational hygiene assessments such as asbestos surveys and noise exposure assessments.
More on Risk Assessment
- Assist you to manage serious incidents by conducting investigations under professional legal privilege with Ai Group Workplace Lawyers.
- Provide advice and support for significant cases, including the development of return to work strategies and tactics.
- Review and develop procedures to achieve effective management of claims.
- Premium modelling, forecasting and reduction strategies.
Health and Wellbeing
- Build your understanding of health and wellbeing issues and what they mean to your business.
- Assist you to identify risks and develop and implement programs to manage a healthy, happy and safe workplace.
Mental Health Consulting Services
- Psychological Health and Safety Management Systems – developing, implementing and reviewing.
- Psychological Health Risk assessments – facilitating and documenting risk assessments with your team to determine appropriate risk control measures to prevent mental health illness.
- Health and Wellbeing Planning and Development – developing health and wellbeing calendars and plans in alignment with your organisations values and goals.
- Employer Mental Health Survey’s – understanding workplace climate and culture in the business to assist in building a mentally healthy culture.
- Mindfulness-Meditation Programs.
See our capability statement
Mental Health & Wellbeing Survey and Review
- Receive an essential snapshot of your organisation's culture
- Inconspicuous assessment of the health and wellbeing and psychological safety of your workers
- Employees shared perceptions objectively measured by an indpendent, qualified consultant
More on Mental Health & Wellbeing Survey and Reviews