How To Prevent Loss From Insects And Rodents, Heat And Dampness, Odour Contamination, Insecticides And Haphazard Storage.
- Keep premises free of insects and rodents.
- Ensure storage areas are clean, dry and well ventilated at correct temperature and relative humidity.
- Check goods immediately on receipt: is outer wrapping in good condition?
- Keep confectionery away from strong odours.
- Stack confectionery away from walls and off the floor.
- Be sure stock is sold in strict rotation according to date marking.
These are the golden rules of confectionery and chocolate storage.
Download our guide to Caring for Chocolate and Confectionery and learn how to put these rules into practice.