BIZassistBriefings - November 2013
Your Business Employment, Safety & Workers' Compensation
Get the latest on employee management issues for your business in this 90 minute webinar.
- Workplace relations, safety and workers' compensation policy - the Government's plans for WR and latest news
- Bullying Procedures - Managing a claim under the new laws
- Consultation and communication - practical tips on how to meet the new obligations to consult, and how effective workplace communication can assist with the introduction of change and the prevention of claims
- Adverse action - a review of recent case developments on when an employee is exercising a 'workplace right'
- Labour hire - how, when and why you need to consult, co-ordinate and cooperate
- Managing safety - monitoring and review processes - do you have everything covered?
- Investigating serious safety incidents - what should be addressed following an incident
- New sentencing regime under the harmonised WHS Act - a review of some early decisions under the new law
- Summer Smarts - summer season issues including annual close downs and end-of-year functions
Watch this video now.
BIZassistBriefings are Members Only Content.
New Workplace Bullying Laws
From 1 January 2014, workers will be able to apply to the Fair Work Commission for orders to stop workplace bullying. This video from the July BIZassistBriefing discusses the changes and what you need to have in place to ensure your business is ready for this new jurisdiction.
WATCH NOW ON DEMAND
Ai Group is pleased to offer members a series of business videos and webinars providing information on the implications of the new Work Health and Safety (WHS) laws.
The obligations of officers Webinar
This webinar is designed to inform officers and advisors of some key issues they need to be aware of in ensuring compliance with the new WHS laws.
Tracey Browne discusses the new WHS Act and outlines some considerations for your business to help you get a better understanding of the new laws implemented in most states on 1 January 2012.
FeedbackWe appreciate your feedback!
Send us an email with your thoughts on the Ai Group TV.