Having trouble logging into the Ai Group website?
This section will help you diagnose common login problems and rectify them using the simple self help tools below. If after completing all of these tests you are still having trouble logging in to the website, you can contact the Ai Group helpdesk.
We recommend that you read and follow the instructions on each page for common log in problems, before contacting the Ai Group helpdesk.
Username and Password Issues
Check this page by clicking on the link above, if you are having problems with entering your username or password to access members only content.
Web Browser Specifications
Is your web browser up to standard? Check here for an overview of minimum and recommended browser versions for optimum use to view the Ai Group website.
Some browsers include pop-up blockers to help stop internet advertising windows. The Ai Group website uses pop-ups to allow login and for some alerts. If you have a pop-up blocker on your system, you can check here for details on how to add Ai Group to the 'exceptions' list.
Awards and Advices access
The Ai Group website offers a variety of documents for download by members, based on the services that you have subscribed to as part of your Ai Group membership.
If after completing all of the self help assessments above, you are still having problems accessing parts of the website, please contact our Members Helpdesk on 1800 009 311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your query is regarding workplace related matters, contact the BIZassistInfoline on 1300 78 38 44 Mon-Fri, 8am - 5.30pm.
Your Ai Group website username and password gives you access to content and services which is available to members only. Members only content can include specialist content, invitations to events, downloadable documents such as Loose Leaf Awards, awards variations and news alerts.
Once you have been granted website access, an automatic email will have been generated and sent to your email inbox. The email lists your unique username and password which you must use to access members only content on the website. You need to log into the website to view members only content and services, and when this is the case, you are generally prompted to enter your details in the fields provided. Keep your username and password in a safe place as you will need it each time you want to access members only content.
Entering your username and password in the login area.
Type your username and password into the fields provided in the login box, which is in the right hand corner of the homepage. Type your username and password exactly as they were sent to you, including any capitals or punctuation. Please note your username and password are case sensitive.
Click the Sign In button.
You should now be logged in to the Ai Group website, and your name will be shown in the upper right side of the screen.
I've done all that, and still can't log in!
If you have followed the procedures above, and still are unable to log into the Ai Group website, you may need to adjust some of the settings in your Web Browser.
- Some web browsers include a Pop-up Blocker function to stop advertising windows from appearing. If your browser uses pop-up blocking, follow the Pop-Up Blocker instructions on how to add Ai Group to the 'exceptions' list. Doing this will only allow Ai Group pop-up windows to display, not all pop-up windows on the internet.
Contact our Members Helpdesk on 1800 009 311 or email email@example.com. If your query is regarding workplace related matters, contact the BIZassistInfoline on 1300 78 38 44 Mon-Fri, 8am - 5.30pm.
The Ai Group website is a modern website that relies on the newer versions of Web Browser software to display correctly. While we understand that some members may not have the latest versions of this software, for optimal performance when viewing the website, or downloading content we recommend that you update your web browser to one of the recommended versions below.
Minimum requirements to access the Ai Group website:
- Internet Explorer 6 or above
- Firefox 2.0 or above
- Safari 3.0 or above
- Chrome beta 2 or above
- Firefox 2.0 or above
- Netscape Navigator 4.0 or above
Other older browsers may work in some instances, however these are the minimum recommended requirements. For the best browsing experience and security, we recommend that you upgrade to one of the following web browsers.
Recommended requirements to access the Ai Group website are as follows:
- Internet Explorer - www.microsoft.com
- FireFox - www.firefox.com
- Netscape - www.netscape.com
- Opera - www.opera.com
- Safari - www.apple.com/safari
- Chrome - www.google.com/chrome
- FireFox 1.0 - www.firefox.com
Other web browsers may also function on the Ai Group website, however we are unable to assist with technical queries on any browsers that are not listed above.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
The Ai Group website uses Adobe Acrobat PDF documents to distribute many of our documents available to download by members. You will require Acrobat Reader version 5 as a minimum to view PDF documents on this website. To best view PDF documents you will need to download the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader. To do so follow the link below to the Adobe Website. If you download a PDF document and a blank white page appears where you would expect the content to be, click your refresh button in your browser, and your content should be viewable. The refresh button generally appears in the top tool bar of your browser with the image of two green arrows.
Adobe Acrobat Reader - http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
NOTE: PDF documents can have a large file size, and may take some time to download.
Ai Group recommends using a standards compliant HTML Email client. These include Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora Mail, Apple Mail, Entourage, Hotmail, YahooMail, Gmail and many more. We send the majority of our member email alerts in HTML email mode, and to ensure you receive the message correctly, you are advised to enable viewing of HTML email in your email client.
Lotus Notes occasionally has some issues with receiving HTML email.
A Note for Dial-up internet users
The Ai Group website is a content intense website. We provide a website service that is suitable for most businesses.
Dial-up users may experience longer than average download and pageload times.
Ai Group endeavours to maintain a streamlined website, but can not always guarantee dial-up users will not experience slower download rates.
This page will allow you to do some quick tests to ensure that your website browser has the correct settings to use the Ai Group website. It also outlines the steps you can take to modify your settings so the Ai Group website displays correctly in your web browser.
|Check Browser Settings|
- Internet Explorer 5.5 and above - Go to View, Internet Options from the main menu and click the Security tab on the pop-up window. Select the custom button and scroll down the settings list until you locate the heading "Active Scripting". Make sure "Enable' is selected.
- You may need to restart the browser for the changes to work
How to Enable your Browser Cookies
Cookies Enabled is a default setting in Internet Explorer, Netscape and Firefox. If your cookies are disabled, follow these steps to enable your browser cookies:
- Internet Explorer 5.x - go to Tools, Internet Options, the Security Tab, click the Custom button and scroll about 1/3 of the way down to see the options for Cookies, and make sure both of the options have 'enabled' checked.
- Internet Explorer 6.x - go to Tools, Internet Options, and click on the Privacy Tab. Here you can change your settings for accepting or blocking cookies.
- Netscape 4.x - click Edit, then Preferences, then click the Advanced button, in the bottom half of the screen, make sure 'Accept all cookies' is selected.
- Netscape 6.x - click Edit, then Preferences, then expand the Privacy & Security button by clicking on the arrow to the left, click Cookies and make sure 'Enable all cookies' is selected.
- Mozilla Firefox 1.x - go to Tools, Options. Click the privacy button in the dialog box that pops up. Click the 'Cookies' item, and it will expand to show more options. Ensure ' Allow sites to set cookies' is enabled.
- Chrome 0.3.x - go to Tools, Options. Scroll down, and select 'Allow all cookies' under the Cookies settings option. Click the Close button.
If you experience a problem trying to login, or when clicking on some links on the Ai Group website, you may have a pop-up blocker on your system.
The Ai Group website uses pop-up windows to enhance your viewing experience.
If you are a frequent internet user you may have encountered pop-up windows or advertisements. These uninvited ads have proven so annoying that many people have resorted to pop-up/ad blockers. Some pop-up blockers are provided as a part of your computer system.
However, pop-up blockers vary in flexibility and complexity. The Ai Group website is able to function with some of these pop-up blockers enabled, however some blockers have lower tolerance settings, and this may stop the Ai Group website pop-ups from functioning. Therefore it is important that you disable pop-up blocking for the Ai Group website only.
Most pop-up blockers allow you to add 'trusted sites', 'allowed sites' or 'white listed' sites to their configuration. This allows pop-ups from trusted sources, such as Ai Group, while still blocking unwanted pop-ups from other websites. We recommend that you add 'aigroup.com.au' into your 'trusted site' list. If your pop-up blocker does not have this feature, you may need to disable it before logging into the Ai Group website.
Below is a list of common pop-up blockers, and instructions on how to add the Ai Group website into your trusted sites list.
Internet Explorer 6 (Windows XP Service Pack 2)
Users running Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2) installed will find that Internet Explorer now includes its own built in pop-up blocker, enabled by default. For more information about Internet Explorer's pop-up blocker click here.
- On the Tools menu, open the Pop-up Blocker submenu.
- If available, select Always Allow Pop-ups from This Site. If this option is not available select Pop-up Blocker Settings and continue to step 3.
- Type the URL (web address) of the Ai Group website ( aigroup.com.au ) in the Address of Web site to allow text box.
- Click Add.
- Click Close.
Netscape 7.0 includes a pop-up blocker enabled by default.
- On the Edit menu, click Preferences. (For Macintosh users: on the Netscape menu, click Preferences.)
- On the Category panel, click Privacy and Security, and then click Popup Windows.
- Click Allowed Sites.
- On Allowed Web Sites, type the URL (web address) of the Ai Group website ( aigroup.com.au ) in the text box.
- Click Add.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to close Preferences.
Mozilla Firefox Browser
Mozilla Firefox includes a pop-up blocker enabled by default.
- On the Tools menu, click Options. (For Macintosh users: on the Firefox menu, click Preferences.)
- Click Web Features, and then click the Allowed Sites button.
- On Allowed Sites, type the URL (web address) of the Ai Group website ( aigroup.com.au ) in the text box.
- Click Allow, and then click OK.
- Click OK to close Options.
Google Toolbar (IE only)
Users with the Google toolbar installed have pop-up blocking enabled. For further information about the Google toolbar click here.
- On the Google Toolbar, click the # blocked button to add this site to your whitelist (allowed sites). The button changes to Site pop-ups allowed.
Safari Browser includes a pop-up blocker that is enabled by default.
- On the Safari menu, click Block Pop-Up Windows to remove the check mark and turn pop-up blocking off.
Some users may have the MSN toolbar installed on their web browser. The MSN toolbar has a pop-up blocking feature that may be enabled. For further information about the MSN toolbar click here
- On the MSN Toolbar, click the drop-down arrow on the Pop-ups blocked (#) button.
- Click Allow popups from this site.
Some users may have the Yahoo toolbar installed on their web browser. The Yahoo toolbar has a pop-up blocking feature that may be enabled. For further information about the Yahoo toolbar click here
- On the Yahoo Toolbar, click the drop-down arrow on the pop-up blocker icon to the right of the Search Web button.
- Click Always Allow Pop-Ups From...
- In the top Sources of Recently Blocked Pop-Ups box select the URL for the Ai Group website ( aigroup.com.au ).
- Click Allow.
- You will be asked to confirm this action. Click Yes and then click Close.
Norton Internet Security, Norton Personal Firewalls and Norton Anti-Spam
Some Norton products feature an integrated pop-up blocker. These features may be enabled on your computer. For further information about Norton products click here.
- On the Taskbar, click the Norton icon, and select Open Norton Internet Security.
- On the left side of the Norton Internet Security window, click the Norton AntiSpam button.
- On the AntiSpam Features list, click Pop-up Blocking, and then click the Turn Off button to the right.
- Close the Norton Internet Security window.
Other pop-up blockers
There are many other pop-up blockers from different software providers. If you have one of these programs installed on your computer, you may need to refer to the program's help section, or the manufacturer's website for instructions on how to temporarily disable the pop-up blocker, or add the Ai Group website ( aigroup.com.au ) to the 'trusted site' list.
After adding the Ai Group website to the trusted site list, or disabling the pop-up blocker, you may need to restart your web browser for the changes to take effect.
Please Note: Ai Group provides these details to members to facilitate access to the Ai Group website. We are unable to provide support for any of these products. You should contact your technical support provider for assistance if you are unsure of how to change settings on your computer. Ai Group accepts no responsibility from any issues arising from the provision of the details above.
Ai Group provides a comprehensive range of information services, through electronic and hard copy publications, seminars, brefings and interest groups.
Your membership package includes the BIZassist@aigroup® range of services including BIZassistManual, BIZassistInfoline, BIZassistUpdates, BIZassistBriefings and BIZassistNetworks.
Upon admission to Ai Group, you will receive your username and password contact details allowing you access into the members only content on the Ai Group website where many of the above membership entitlements are available.
Members are also entitled to one free award subscription from the Loose Leaf Award service, for the duration of your membership. This can also be accessed on the website, however access is only available for the one award your company has subscribed to, and only available to the individual person whose name is against the subscription. This means that not all employees of your company will be able to access the Award service online, even though they may have members only access to the remainder of the website.
If you are not sure which Award(s) service you are subscribed to, or would like to subscribe to other Awards, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the BIZassistInfoline on 1300 78 38 44, Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm.