Ai Group is committed to the technology industry through targeted membership services that incorporate practical information, advice and assistance to help members run their businesses more effectively.
Ai Group's policy leadership ensures members have a voice at all levels of government, by representing and promoting their interests on current and emerging issues.
We work with governments, collaborate with industry, and educate the community to value and support the contribution that high technology products and services make to Australia’s economic growth and productivity. Ai Group industry networks help members build businesses opportunities by connecting with companies within and outside of the sector.
Ai Group provides ongoing support to the industry through the Technology Industry Development Council (TIDC) which advises Ai Group on strategic issues for the broader technology industry and related sectors.
Ai Group also runs Member Reference Groups (MRG) as a free member service. Member Reference Groups include:
- Digital technologies and services group covering Software & Internet Services and Telecommunications;
- Electrical Manufacturing covering Hardware and Equipment suppliers.
Participation in these groups offers members:
- Access to the latest information on policy, standards and technology development.
- The ability to contribute to Ai Group's position on policy, regulatory and standards issues.
- Direct engagement with senior industry and Government speakers.
- Networking opportunities with companies within and outside of the technology sector.