Ai Group’s national Sustainable Business Network enables industry to access information and advice on implementation of sustainable business practices, to stay competitive in a global supply market and to network with businesses seeking innovative solutions to their environmental challenges.
The Network has been formed by Ai Group in response to the needs of industry to keep abreast of emerging environmental issues and capture associated business opportunities. Key initiatives of the network include:
- Business events, including networking breakfasts, practical seminars and briefings which keep you abreast of current developments and facilitate contact with key industry representatives
- Information and advice for business on environmental solutions and availability of government funding programs
- Regular Sustainable Business e-Newsletter containing updates on environment and energy issues and the implications for the bottom line
- High profile Business Sustainability Forums addressing priority environmental challenges and business opportunities
- Opportunity to contribute to industry debate on policy responses
Membership of the National Sustainable Business Network is free. To register your interest, please complete and return the registration form.
Contact Ai Group’s Environment and Energy help desk on 1300 733 752 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help improve your environmental performance and reduce operating costs.