Ai Group’s Environment and Energy Team offers a range of consulting and training services to assist companies understand and manage their environment and energy risks. Government funding assistance may also be available in some states to cover the costs.
Saving money and creating efficiencies are vital to companies in the current economic climate. We can help you reduce costs, improve resource use as well as minimise your risks by helping you understand and comply with your environmental legal obligations.
What Environment and Energy Services are Available?
As an Ai Group member you are able to access Environment and Energy Services at discounted rates. In some circumstances services may be free or subsidised. Ai Group’s Environment and Energy team provides the following services:
- Energy audits and assessments
- Feasibility and investigative studies
- Energy contract negotiations
Environment compliance and risk
- Environment compliance assessments and risk reviews
- Assistance with all Australian Packaging Covenant (APC) requirements
- Tailored onsite training in environment compliance and risk management, operational management and energy efficiency
Government assistance programs
- Free or discounted programs to help you reduce your costs
Contact Ai Group’s Environment and Energy help desk on 1300 733 752 or email@example.com to discuss how we can help improve your environmental performance and reduce operating costs.