Environment and Energy Services
Ai Group’s Environment and Energy Services team is here to help you save money, improve efficiency and productivity, and manage reputational risk associated with substandard, inefficient or ineffective environmental management practices.
Our services are delivered by a pragmatic and approachable team with extensive experience working with industry and environment regulators.
No cost industry support programs
From time to time Ai Group’s Environment and Energy Services offers industry support or government funded programs that are either free or subsidised
Max360@aigroup - Our Environment and Energy Diagnostics and follow up Coaching and Mentoring Support are helping companies assess and improve practices and processes including storage of chemicals, waste management and energy use. Find out more
Resource Efficiency Assist - Available to companies with less than 200 employees in Victoria and South Australia the Resource Efficiency Assist Program is helping companies cut costs and boost productivity. A range of products and services are available including onsite assessments, site tours, online videos and training. Find out more
- Environment compliance assessments and risk reviews
- Assistance with regulatory reporting including Australian Packaging Covenant (APC) and National Pollutant Inventory (NPI) requirements
- Energy auditing and assessments
- Energy benchmarking to help develop a business case for investing in new plant and equipment
- Energy contract negotiations including a low cost energy bill review service for SMEs
Contact Ai Group’s Environment and Energy help desk on 1300 733 752 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help improve your environmental performance and reduce operating costs.