Ai Group Consulting Services - our jargon-free consulting service is practical and cost-effective
Many of your workplace related questions can be answered by calling our team of trained and experience advisers on the BIZassistInfoline, however in some cases if the issues are more complicated or the project requires ongoing or in-house assistance, Ai Group members can access our specialist advisers at member discounted rates.
These specialist consulting services cover:
- Workplace Relations and Human Resources
- Safety and Workers' Compensation
- Trade and Export Development
- Environment and Energy
- Business Analysis and Improvement
Our team of specialist advisers includes 20 employment lawyers, workplace relations and HR specialists, environmental scientists, safety practitioners, workers’ compensation specialists, economists and experienced trade and export advisers. They bring to each assignment their leading-edge knowledge of policy issues, as well as extensive experience in the development of strategic advice and the practical implementation of sound and sustainable solutions to build a globally competitive business.
If you are an Ai Group member and you need
- Assistance in negotiating a workplace agreement;
- To update your workplace policies;
- Representation in proceedings for unfair dismissals, dispute resolution or other workplace relations matters;
- To restructure your business;
- A review of your workers' compensation premiums;
- A Safety or environmental audit carried out;
- Development of a Safety & Workers' Compensation Management System;
- Analysis done of relevant market trends or economic forecasts;
- To grow your export market or simply need a certificate of origin for your goods.
our team of advisers can help, with these and many other business compliance and best practice issues.
More and more members are taking advantage of our consutlancy services to tap into our expertise on a more permanent basis by bringing our specialist advisers in-house to work with their business managers on a casual or part time basis or to assist with specific projects or problems for a fixed period of time.
Workplace Relations and Human Resources Consultancy Services
Contact: Michael Mead, National Manager - Workplace Relations Consulting Services
Tel: 02 9466 5538 or email: email@example.com
With our vast industry experience gained from working for businesses of all sizes in a wide variety of sectors, proven capability in HR and workplace relations, and employment law expertise - Ai Group’s Workplace Relations Advisers are the best placed to assist with all your people issues.
HR and workplace relations have become extremely complex and navigating the legal issues often requires specialist assistance. The trouble is, these specialised resources may only be needed for a short time.
Our national workplace relations team of 40 includes HR specialists and 20 employment lawyers. The establishment of Ai Group Legal in August 2007 now adds the final string to our bow - with a full range of specialised industrial and workplace legal services available. These services complement our general consulting services and make Ai Group the “one stop shop” for any industrial or employment law matters.
Our consulting services include:
- Review and drafting of employment policies
- Negotiation, review and approval of workplace agreements
- Representation in proceedings for unfair dismissal, workplace discrimination or harassment, dispute resolution or other workplace relations and equal opportunity matters
- Advice on performance management and disciplinary matters, the management of ill and injured workers and recruitment selection
- Assistance with termination of employment, including redundancy and transmission of business issues
- Incident investigations (e.g. responding to complaints of harassment or bullying)
- Project/Contractor Management
- Major project assistance, including project specific industrial relations management
- Assistance with Code Compliance in the building/construction sector
- Development and implementation of industrial relations strategies, including restructuring job redesign, redundancy, outsourcing/off-shoring, transmission of business and outplacement
- Advising in relation to workplace relations compliance investigations
- Conducting compliance and management audits
- Provision of onsite HR/IR resources
- Policy and Premiums management
- Claims and injury management
- Injury management systems review
- Return to work and early intervention
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS) Development
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS) Gap Analysis (AS4801, SafetyMAP & Comcare)
- Strategic Health and Safety Mentoring Workshops
- Strategic Safety Planning Safety Culture Climate Surveys
- Safety Compliance Audits
- Workplace Hazard Identification
- Plant hazard assessments
- Asbestos identification and investigations
- Cooling tower audits and management plan development and preparation
- Legionella and water treatment investigations
- Manual handling assessments
- Working at heights investigations
- Lead investigations and management
- Dangerous goods and hazardous substances assessments
- Dangerous goods road transport advice
- Occupational Hygiene
- Vapour and dust assessments
- Noise management
- Exposure assessments
- Incident investigation and management
- Advice and management of Improvement and Prohibition Notices
Environment and Energy Consultancy Services
Contact: Jason Walker, Manager, National Environmental Services
Tel: (03) 9867 0126 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our consultancy services include:
- Energy audits and assessments
- Feasibility and investigative studies
- Energy contract negotiations
- Environment compliance assessments and risk reviews
- Assistance with all Australian Packaging Covenant (APC) requirements
- Tailored onsite training in environment compliance and risk management, operational management and energy efficiency
Trade and Export Development Consultancy Services
Are you thinking of exporting to grow your business, or are you moving some of your operations overseas?
Do you need help with understanding export documentation, cultural challenges or international payments?
Is your company looking to expand its operations but not sure of the directions you should take?
Are you taking advantage of Australia’s free trade agreements?
Whatever your issue about business growth through trade and exporting, Ai Group can help with our professional range of trade and export services. We can help with:
- Export Documentation and Certificates of Origin - Ai Group is approved and designated as an issuing authority by the Australian Government to issue Certificates of Origin, and can help with other export documentation such as Letter of Free Sale, Letter of Support for Visa applications and Certificate of Manufacture;
- Overseas market research - providing market intelligence to develop a successful international business strategy;
- Business matching - to assist in locating suitable agents, distributors or other partners in your target market;
- Arranging a market visit;
- Preparation of promotional materials for export marketing;
- Assistance with the development of an effective Export Marketing Plan or Market Entry Strategy;
- Assistance with Business and Strategic Planning to position your company for growth; and
- Accessing Government grants and assistance programs.
Find out more on the range of trade and export services available or contact the Ai Group Trade and Export Services team.
Louise McGrath, National Manager – Business and International Advisory Services
Tel: (03) 9867 0158 or email: email@example.com
Eunsil Hwang, Officer - Trade & Export Development
Tel: (03) 9867 0132 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For trade documents email: email@example.com.
Business Analysis and Improvement Consultancy Services
Contact: Vivienne Filling- National Manager – Business Advisory Services
Tel: (03) 9867 0172 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ai Group is able to offer a range of business analysis services to companies. These services relate to broad analysis of industry sectors, studies into business conditions, and surveys on specific policy issues relevant to industry.
Our previous consultancy work has covered the areas of industry trends in the automotive sector, skills shortages, innovation, broadband, the construction sector and the environment. As well, Ai Group is equipped to undertake analysis of economic and statistical data on the Australian and state economies. Ai Group can tailor a proposal to the specific research needs of your company.