Find out how your organisation's attendance management practices compare to your peers
Our Absenteeism & Presenteeism Survey Report 2012 estimated the direct annual cost of absenteeism to the Australian economy at $24 billion. Meanwhile, the costs of presenteeism - productivity losses as a result of workers attending when unwell - were in the vicinity of $35 billion1 in the same year.
In this context, it’s hard to see why attendance management is often a neglected area of business - 57% of our 2012 survey respondents recognised absenteeism as a ‘significant cost’ to their business that risked considerable competitive disadvantage.
Read further key findings from our 2012 Absenteeism and Presenteeism Survey report
2014 Survey Report coming soon!
Ai Group's Absenteeism & Presenteeism Survey 2014 has recently been completed with the Survey Report due in late November.
This report will help your organisation reduce unscheduled absence and improve your policies and practices through a best-practice approach.
The Survey Report features:
- In-depth analysis of absenteeism rates and patterns
- The costs of absenteeism to business
- The effectiveness of employer attendance management policies and practices
- Discussion and analysis of absence measurement and reporting methods
- Examination of presenteeism and health and wellbeing initiatives in the workplace
The Survey Report will assist you to:
- Compare absenteeism rates with their industry peers
- Measure and report on absence in the workplace
- Develop and improve absent management policies and procedures
- Focus on factors that will best reduce absenteeism and presenteeism and increase productivity
1. Medibank (2011). Sick at work ‘The cost of presenteeism to your business and the economy'
If you have any questions regarding Ai Group's Absenteeism & Presenteeism Survey 2012 or any of our other publications, please call our Publications Department on (03) 9867 0136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ai Group’s Absenteeism & Presenteeism Survey Reports will assist your organisation to achieve best practice in attendance management.
The cost of the 2012 Survey Report is dependent on whether you are a member or non-member of Ai Group, or if you contributed towards the 2012 Survey.
The 2014 Survey Report is FREE to organisations that completed the Survey and will be released in late November.
To purchase a copy of the 2012 report please to go to Ai Group's online shop or download a 2012 order form.
To pre-order a copy of the 2014 Survey Report please download a 2014 order form.
Ai Group Absenteeism & Presenteeism Survey Report - 2014 Prices
Ai Group Member Price
If you have any questions regarding Ai Group's Absenteeism & Presenteeism Survey Reports or any of our other publications, please call our Publications Department on (03) 9867 0136 or email email@example.com.
The Absenteeism & Presenteeism Survey 2014 participation period has now closed. Thank you to all who took part. The Survey Report will be released in late November.